Selasa, 16 Juli 2013

SURAT CINTA SENATOR USA

Jawaban dari Senator USA atas Surat Cinta tentang keberatan terhadap Perilaku National Security Agency (NSA), melakukan penyadapan yang sangat melanggar hak asasi manusia atas nama warga dunia.

Dear Mr. Nugroho,
Thank you for contacting me with your concerns about the recent disclosure of government surveillance programs. Your input is important to me, and I appreciate the time you took to share thoughts.
As you know, on June 5, 2013, The Guardian reported that the National Security Agency (NSA) has been collecting metadata on domestic phone calls. Over the next several weeks, other classified surveillance programs were disclosed.


Like you, I believe that protecting our constitutional rights is one of my most significant responsibilities as a U.S. Senator, and I understand and share your concerns about the threat to the civil liberties of Americans that programs like these might pose.
On June 6, I sent a letter to President Obama requesting a briefing on the scope of these activities and to ensure that the civil liberties of Americans are protected. On June 7 and June 13, the Administration provided the Senate with thorough briefings on these NSA programs and insight into how they had stopped a number of potential terrorist attacks. These programs, which operate under federal law and executive, legislative, and judicial oversight, are designed to focus on protecting our nation from foreign threats, including terrorism, not on domestic surveillance.

These classified briefings answered a number of questions about these programs and demonstrated the value they provide to protecting our national security. I believe that Congress must continue to play a key oversight role to ensure that the Administration is not going beyond its authority. I also understand the important balance that must be met between protecting our nation from future attacks and preserving our civil liberties. The insight that your letter has provided my staff and me will certainly help us as we work to find that proper balance.

Thank you again for your letter. I hope that you will continue to share your thoughts with me, throughout my time in the Senate.


Sincerely,


Bob Corker
United States Senator

1 komentar:

  1. Benar sekali mas, Amerika memang munafik.. :p
    Gembar gembor kebebasan, demokrasi, HAM tapi selalu saja menebar kematian dan merusak tatanan manusia. NSA itu bikin rusak hak2 manusia :-b

    BalasHapus

luvne.com ayeey.com cicicookies.com mbepp.com kumpulanrumusnya.com.com tipscantiknya.com